No ductwork? No problem. Ductless systems can provide comfort, peace-of-mind, and energy efficiency. The unit is made up of two parts: an external compressor and a temperature-controlling interior unit. A ductless system typically has lower energy costs as it provides temperature control in only the space needed. It’s quick and easy to install and maintaining it is effortless.
REPAIR AND INSTALLATION
With our friendly and knowledgeable customer care representatives and professional experts, we can assist you with any repair or installation need.
- We consider the size of the room, your usage requirements, and your budget when providing you with the most accurate solutions
- We provide you with all the information you need to make the most informed decision possible
- Our professionals stay current on the latest technology and techniques in order to provide you with effective installation or repair services
Looking for a seasonal tune-up or not sure when your system was last inspected? Making Air Right can help. Maintaining your systems in excellent working condition is not only important, but is also considerably less expensive than paying for repairs or replacements if repair is impossible.
- Reduce the chance of system failure by servicing your systems frequently
- Maintain energy efficiency and keep energy bills low
- Keep your air clean and healthy