During the hot and cold seasons, most of us spend the bulk of our time indoors. On top of that, modern construction is more tightly sealed and insulated. Indoor pollutants can become trapped inside, resulting in an environment where indoor air is up to five times more contaminated.
Cleaner air with the correct amount of humidity not only improves your health, but it also makes your heating and cooling systems run more efficiently.
Headaches, sneezing and congestion. Some people are more sensitive to indoor contaminants. A whole-area air cleaner filters the air, reducing the amount of particles and chemicals circulating.
An effective air cleaning system can help reduce:
- Dust and pet dander
- Pollen and other allergens
- Chemical gases from cleaning products
The right amount of moisture in the air can protect you and your family from the harmful effects of dry air.
- Dry nose
- Cracked and itchy skin
- Sore throat
- Respiratory symptoms
- Static shocks
- Mold and rot
- Chipped paint and plaster
- Brittle furniture
Changes in weather can affect humidity levels, making the air too dry or too moist. Humidifiers and dehumidifiers can assist in controlling moisture levels. Our knowledgeable staff can assess your space and recommend an air quality solution that is right for you.
REPAIR AND INSTALLATION
With our friendly and knowledgeable customer care representatives and professional experts, we can assist you with any repair or installation need.
- We consider the size of the room, your usage requirements, and your budget when providing you with the most accurate solutions
- We provide you with all the information you need to make the most informed decision possible
- Our professionals stay current on the latest technology and techniques in order to provide you with effective installation or repair services
Looking for a seasonal tune-up or not sure when your system was last inspected? Making Air Right can help. Maintaining your systems in excellent working condition is not only important, but is also considerably less expensive than paying for repairs or replacements if repair is impossible.
- Reduce the chance of system failure by servicing your systems frequently
- Maintain energy efficiency and keep energy bills low
- Keep your air clean and healthy